- Sponsored RACE, Are We So Different (exhibit at the Discovery Center).
- Committee sponsored a utility fundraiser for “Wish I May” with a “Taste of the World” luncheon.
- Participated in the Multicultural Festival at Hammons. (2014 and 2015)
- Sponsored a booth at the Juneteenth Celebration and the local Greene County Library Block Party.
- Online mandatory “Diversity” training was administered to all CU employees in March 2014
- Diversity educational questions are included on the “Diversity Corner” in ENEWS (CU weekly online letter sent to all employees) and also added to internal monitors located in outlying areas.
- CU Power Web (Intranet) includes “Diversity” question and “Diversity Focus.”
- A “Diversity Focus and Spotlight” was added to the quarterly CU@Work employee magazine.
- Met with OTC representative to discuss Diversity opportunities with their certificate programs.
- Attended the Statewide Diversity Collaborative Conference.
- Attended the International Banquet at MSU in November 2014.
- Joined with MSU on a Dual Career Program for spouses.
- Job descriptions include language that requires an applicant to have the ability to work successfully with diverse groups of people.
- Diversity Committee members attended the Multicultural Festival.
- Utilizing strategic diversity advertising regarding CU employment opportunities through UNITE publication and minority organizations and associations.
- We partnered with the Missouri Career Center to host a meet-and-greet event for diverse college students in March 2014.